From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:20:29 -0400
From: Laura Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:27:01 +0000

Dear Ann,

It's not affiliated with a library school, but UKSG run a course
called "Licensing and Negotiation Skills for Librarians":
http://www.uksg.org/events/licensing

I attended it a few years ago and found it very useful.

Best wishes,
Laura

Laura J. Wilkinson
University of Sunderland Library Services

From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:27:21 -0400

While teaching a workshop, I was asked if there are any US or UK
library schools that offer a course in E-Resources and/or License
Negotiating. Or anything along those lines.

Can anyone on the list help?  Thank you!  Ann Okerson