From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 23:55:43 -0500
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:59:26 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to invite you to UKSG's next free webinar: REDEFINING THE
INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORY.

Date: Thursday 27 November 2014
Time: 1300 GMT
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there
is sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/institutionalrepository

Institutional Repositories have grown in importance over the last 10
years to offer a core University and Library service. However, their
role is developing faster now than ever before.

Join our speaker Chris Keene, the Technical Development Manager,
University of Sussex Library, to understand the current issues and
explore how the needs and use of repositories may change in the
future.

If you are unable to join the live event, please register anyway (at
http://www.uksg.org/institutionalrepository) as a recording will be
made available to all who register. The slides will also be available
after the webinar.

Feedback from October's webinar: "UKSG webinars are routinely among
the best organised and presented webinars I attend." - Martin Wolf,
University of Liverpool. 94% of survey respondents would recommend
October's webinar.

Thank you for your attention. This will be the last webinar in 2014,
so I do hope you can join us.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate