From:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:33:47 -0500
From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:59:27 +0100

Hi All

From my reading of it, it is really not to be taken seriously at all.
It's satire.  The quote in the middle is a giveaway.

But the fact that some people might believe it is testimony to the
perception, deserved or not, of commercial academic publishers out of
touch with the access requirements of academics.

Regards

Ken

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education