From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:09:25 -0500
From: "Peretsman-Clement, Gail" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 02:09:58 +0000

Dear Ann,

Thank you for articulating a viewpoint that, yes, other librarians and
library leaders indeed share. The increasingly "activist" aspect of
the library open access movement comes at the cost of trustedness in
our role as. highly engaged but balanced professionals.

Gail Clement
Head of Research Services
Caltech Library

Sent from a tablet while on the go.