From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:57:26 -0400
From: Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 22:39:30 -0400

You could ask Google. If you search the ISBN number, the first result
from H-net is pretty representative. It links to an article discussing
another title from this publisher where there was a hidden publication
fee and a review process that didn't seem to be particularly rigorous.

David Publishing also produces these title:
http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/journals.php?id=1203&fIDnum=all&mode=advanced&letter=ALL&la=en

It's a pretty eclectic mix. One other red flag is that despite their
claim that they are listed in "the database of EBSCO" the title or
ISBN doesn't come up in any of the title lists that I searched.
Finally, OCLC doesn't list any library as holding this title- so
predatory or not, it seems unlikely that publishing in this journal
will be a real career booster!

Richard James
Holy Family University
Philadelphia, PA