From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:20:24 -0400
From: "Gamboa, Camille" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:48:12 +0000

*Apologies for any cross-posting*

Hello,

In an effort to better understand the state of reference collections
worldwide, we have created a survey that we hope will help librarians
and publishers alike to gauge how use of reference sources have
changed, what types of reference sources are most useful, how
reference sources are discovered, and what is impacting the use of
reference sources.

Click here to take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2KF2KLQ

If you complete the survey by Friday, June 21, you will be entered to
win an iPad mini.

The final results will be posted on the SAGE website, but preliminary
results, as well as the winner of the iPad mini, will be announced at
the ALA Conference in June. Come by the SAGE Booth #650 on Saturday,
June 29 at 2:30 pm for a presentation of the results!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Camille Gamboa
PR Associate
SAGE Publications Inc