From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:24:03 -0500
From: Michael Magoulias <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 03:13:22 +0000

Hi,

This appears to be a start-up founded last month by a woman in the UK
named Gaelle Evrard. I could only find one supposed journal on the
site: three issues of "Agriculture, Environment and Water Science,"
but the content appeared to be bogus. Gaelle Evrard is listed as the
Editor, and the Section Editor is "Mr Editor Editor X."  So now we
know what Speed Racer's elder brother decided to do after he retired
from the circuit….

Michael

Sent from my iPad