From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:14:54 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 11:08:16 -0400

I was interested to see the recent query about working with SAI
Global, the Australian-based publisher of standards. I am exploring
standards publishing now and would like to learn more about how this
specialized category of publishing works with academic libraries. I
have noted that some standards publishers have no marketing programs
for libraries, which surprised me, as some of these very same
publishers have an affiliated journals publishing program, which is
aggressively promoted to libraries. I would appreciate hearing from
anyone, online or off, about the publishing and use of standards in
academic libraries.

Joe Esposito

--
Joseph J. Esposito