From:
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:58:58 -0400
From: Dom Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:45:01 +0200

Two weeks ago DOAJ published a brief response to the Bohannon article:

http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=news&nId=315&uiLanguage=en

We promised then to come back with a second response once we had
carried out some further analysis. We have published that response
today:

http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=news&nId=317&uiLanguage=en

In it we explain what has happened to the journals in DOAJ that
accepted Bohannon's fake paper and we explain why we think that
Bohannon's choice of fake author names is damaging to scholarly
publishing.

Dom Mitchell
Community Manager, DOAJ
Tel: +46 (0)702044095 - mob/cell