From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:27:59 -0500
From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:34:27 +0000

Sandy, I don't think you're quite right as far as journal reviewers are
concerned (it's different, in my experience, for books)

Larger journals often keep a database of reviewers, coded by their
expertise, and tracked according to their record and current workload

Sally Morris
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex, UK  BN13 3UU
Email:  [log in to unmask]