From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 21:36:39 -0400
From: "INGLE, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:05:24 +0000

*Apologies for Cross-Posting*

In October 2015, we informed you that Oxford University Press and
Silverchair Information Systems had engaged in a technology
relationship to build a next-generation digital platform for OUP’s
scholarly content and services.

We sent out some important information about the new Oxford Academic
platform to our library customers this week. Please check your inboxes
to make sure you have received this and visit the FAQ on our website
for more information.

If you haven’t received an email from us and you subscribe to OUP
content, please contact your Sales Representative or our Customer
Services team. Outside the Americas, you can e-mail us at
[log in to unmask] Within the Americas, please e-mail us at

Laura

Laura Ingle
Senior Marketing Manager, Institutional Marketing
Global Academic Business | Oxford University Press

E122 | Great Clarendon Street | Oxford OX2 6DP
t: +44 (0)1865 354849 | bb: + 44 (0)7469158020 | e: [log in to unmask]

www.oup.com/online/librarians