From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:57:06 -0500
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:45:13 -0500

I am sure that I am not the only person who has observed that the
total cost of scholarly material has increased since the advent of
open access publications.  And it will continue to grow.  Even if it's
true that OA could cut costs by 15%, what does that mean if research
increases by 50%?

Joe Esposito