From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:05:41 -0500
From: agnes.henri <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 07:07:03 +0100

to open access, at EDP Sciences we've done this successfully for 3 of
our journals: Oil Gas Sciences and Technology, Knowledge and
Management of Aquatic Ecosystems and Parasite. EDP Sciences is a
non-profit, society-owned publisher, so we felt it was important for
us to prove viability of open access for established journals. For us
this move has been very successful, and we're seeing improving impact
factors as a result, and now work with other societies to help them
make similar transitions.

I will be happy to answer any questions
Best regards,

Agnès Henri