From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 21:35:36 -0400
From: Beth Bernhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:51:34 -0400

Registration is now open for the 2013 Charleston Conference: Issues in
Book and Serial Acquisition. Our theme this year is "Too Much Is Not
Enough!"

Register online now at http://katina.info/conference/participate/register/.

Early Bird registration deadline is August 16, 2013.

November 6 - 9, 2013
Historic Downtown Charleston, SC

Wednesday, November 6: Preconferences and Vendor Showcase

Thursday, November 7, through Saturday, November 9: Main Conference

Confirmed plenary speakers include:

· Jenica Rogers (SUNY Pottsdam)

· Steven J. Bell (Temple University)

· Meredith Schwartz (Library Journal)

· Michael Levine-Clark (University of Denver)

· John McDonald (Claremont University Consortium)

· Jason Price (Claremont Colleges)

· Kathleen Fitzpatrick (MLA)

· Steve Wheatley (ACLS)

· Provosts Panel, organized by James O'Donnell (Georgetown University)

· Legal Panel, organized by Ann Okerson (Center for Research Libraries)

· More TBA!

Our Call for Papers is open at
http://katina.info/conference/participate/call-for-papers/.

We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Charleston this November!

Beth R. Bernhardt
Electronic Resources Librarian
Jackson Library
University of North Carolina Greensboro