From:
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:26:01 -0400
From: Darby Orcutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 08:59:46 -0500

Andrée,

I hope you are well.

These are the very basic readings in the area of reproducibility and
statistical evidence that I've assigned to my students this semester:

-Baker, “Is There a Reproducibility Crisis?” Nature 533 (26 May 2016),
pp.452-454

-Lehrer, “The Truth Wears Off,” The New Yorker 86:40 (December 13,
2010), pp.52ff.

-Wasserstein and Lazar, “The ASA’s Statement on p-Values: Context,
Process, and Purpose,” The American Statistician 70:2 (2016),
pp.129-133

Best,
Darby

Darby Orcutt
Associate Chair of the Faculty, North Carolina State University
Assistant Head, Collections & Research Strategy, NCSU Libraries
University Honors Program Faculty, NC State
Box 7111
Raleigh, NC  27695-7111
919/ 513-0364