From:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:40:38 -0400
From: Bev Acreman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:55:13 +0100

***Apologies for any duplication!***

Dear All,

Reminder: Deadline Monday 11th June 2012.

We are inviting you to suggest topics and speakers for UKSG's next
annual conference, which will be held in Bournemouth, UK from 8-10 April
2013.

The conference is attended by librarians, publishers and intermediaries,
and addresses standards, processes, technologies and initiatives
relating to the knowledge community. For full details of our
international audience, previous programmes, previous conference
presentations and feedback, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/events/annualconference

Suggestions should be in the format of a brief synopsis and ideas for
speakers to talk on that topic, as well as others identified to speak on
the same panel, if possible.

You may propose others as speakers and we will contact them should the
topic be picked up by our planning committee. Suggestions may be for
plenary sessions or for smaller breakout sessions.

*** New for 2013: Lightning Talks ****

Similar to poster sessions, if you would like to give a 10 minute
presentation about a current project or case study (not a product
review) as part of the conference and would be prepared to chat to
delegates informally about your topic afterwards, please let us know.
UKSG will cover the cost of a conference place for speakers whose
proposals are accepted.

Please send your suggestions / proposals (not the final presentation) to
[log in to unmask] by: Monday 11th June 2012

Regards,
Kate Price
Secretary, UKSG

Kate Price