From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:24:09 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:53:50 -0600

Yes, and I can envision the day when an author who published his work
under a CC-BY license will come upon a translation that badly mangles
his meaning and portrays him as a poor writer and will get upset, only
to be reminded that the CC-BY license provides no protection against
poor translations.

Sandy Thatcher