From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:10:47 -0400
From: "Brian C. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Philip Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>, Liblicense Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:45:40 -0400

Case Western Reserve University rolled out 2-factor authentication
with our VPN in early 2015. The library and campus IT partnered on the
"messaging". Library had IT folks "on call" and do several demos for
various student audiences.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian C. Gray
Team Leader, Research Services
Librarian: Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering and Macromolecular
Science & Engineering
Email: [log in to unmask]
Kelvin Smith Library 201-K
Research Guides & Profile: http://researchguides.case.edu/briangray