LIBLICENSE-L  June 2013

LIBLICENSE-L June 2013

Re: Harvard Business Review license

Tue, 4 Jun 2013 17:28:07 -0400

From: "Egan,Noelle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:06:42 +0000
Subject: RE: Harvard Business Review license
Hello David,

Yes, this is an issue for us at Drexel also.  What we have done is
purchased an addendum to our license for Harvard Business Review
content (through Ebsco) that allows us to place articles on course
reserve.  In our talks with HBR about this issue, it seems they are
stalwart in their stance, and this was the only workaround option
offered so we may provide access.  I do understand, however, that they
are working on a more viable solution going forward.

Thanks, Noelle

Noelle Egan
Electronic Resources & Acquisitions Librarian
Library Services & Quality Improvement
Drexel University Libraries
Philadelphia, PA 19104
drexel.edu/library