LIBLICENSE-L  June 2013

LIBLICENSE-L June 2013

Re: A forum for authors to review journals?

Sun, 9 Jun 2013 13:22:46 -0400

From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:11:19 -0500

Anyone who has taken a look at Rate My Professors knows that opinions
vary all over the map. One will often read assessments of the same
professors that are miles apart. So, which students are we to
trust--or administrators or other students should trust? Does majority
rule here apply?

Sandy Thatcher