LIBLICENSE-L  June 2013

LIBLICENSE-L June 2013

Re: Book recommendation on history of scholarly publishing?

Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:38:18 -0400

From: Anthony Watkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:57:28 +0100

I wrote offline to the author of the original question to find out more of
what he wanted which was (if I remember correctly) concerned primarily with
the history of journals but I completely forgot to mention Thompson which
(to my mind) is unique and brilliant and also I would suggest still
basically correct. He does explain the academic publishing industry.

Anthony