Current Liblicense Archive - Notice of Download Limits on Wiley Online Library

List archives since November 2011, after the list migrated to the Center for Research Libraries.

LIBLICENSE-L  September 2013

LIBLICENSE-L September 2013

Notice of Download Limits on Wiley Online Library

Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:12:27 -0400

[MOD Note:  We would welcome further news from Wiley staff
about the future rollout of download limits for accesses from
IP addresses and other means.  Also, are these actions aimed
at systematic downloading, or downloads without payment?  These
are not identical things.  Thank you.]]