Re: Book publishing privacy policies

Wed, 5 Feb 2014 21:50:23 -0500

From: Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 01:20:26 +0000

Speaking as someone who has read Lawrence and tried, with limited
success, to use Google Analytics, I think you have your priorities in
the right order, Joe.

Kevin

[MODERATOR'S NOTE:  Ken's posting noting that liblicense uses Google
Analytics had me LOL.  No doubt he's right, but your moderator hasn't
A SINGLE CLUE how to make use of this and will ad the task on the list
after finding more fine chocolate shops and catching up with the New
Yorker, a never-ending challenge.]