Free publication of science communication papers in F1000Research in 2014

Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:20:56 -0500

From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:13:11 +0000

****Please excuse any cross-posting****

Dear all,

I am circulating this announcement in case it is of interest to
members of this list. An additional blog post is available here:
http://blog.f1000research.com/2014/01/20/publishing-science-communication-papers-in-f1000research-free-in-2014/.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Lawrence

Free publication of science communication papers in F1000Research in 2014

Open science journal F1000Research has published over 350 papers in
biology and medicine since its launch last year, and now also accepts
papers about science communication.

To mark the launch of this new part of the journal, F1000Research is
waiving the article processing charge on all science communication
papers submitted in 2014. This includes papers about science
education, all aspects around publishing, open data, science policy,
social media, and other areas of communication relevant to science.

More information is available here:
http://f1000research.com/sci-comm2014?utm_source=external&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=scicomm

F1000Research is an open science journal for life scientists that
offers rapid open access publication, transparent post-publication
peer review by invited referees, and full data deposition and sharing.
The journal accepts reviews and commentaries as well as traditional
articles, and publishes all sound science (including small studies).

Read existing science communication papers in F1000Research
http://f1000research.com/articles?tab=ALL&subjectArea=374?utm_source=external&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=scicomm

Find out more about the publication model:
http://f1000research.com/about?utm_source=external&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=scicomm

Rebecca Lawrence, PhD
Managing Director, F1000 Research Ltd
Faculty of 1000