Re: Nature article: 120+ "gibberish papers"

Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:29:04 -0600

From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:57:58 +0000

Cyril Labbé deserves the publishing industry's gratitude for uncovering
this serious problem with two toll-access publishers. Here's hoping his
findings get a more appropriate reception than the defensiveness, personal
attacks, and misrepresentations that greeted John Bohannon when he exposed
a similar problem with 157 OA publishers.

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library, University of Utah