LIBLICENSE-L  October 2014

LIBLICENSE-L October 2014

Re: Paperity launched. The 1st multidisciplinary aggregator of OA journals & papers

Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:13:35 -0400

From: Marcin Wojnarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 02:14:23 +0200

Dear Anthony,

We pay attention not to include any improper journals in Paperity and
to our best knowledge there are none at the moment, but if you - or
any other reader - find one, please let us know and we will
investigate the issue. Many eyeballs is the best way to spot bad
content.

Marcin

Marcin Wojnarski, Founder of Paperity, www.paperity.org
www.linkedin.com/in/marcinwojnarski