LIBLICENSE-L  October 2014

LIBLICENSE-L October 2014

UKSG webinar 29 Oct 2014 - The University Library as Publisher

Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:02:26 -0400

From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:10:29 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to UKSG's free October webinar: THE
UNIVERSITY LIBRARY AS PUBLISHER.

Date: Wednesday 29 October 2014
Time: 1400 GMT
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there
is sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/libraryaspublisher

Can you? Should you? Join colleagues from the Universities of St
Andrews and Edinburgh to understand how open access publishing
initiatives could be delivered for academic staff and students in your
institution.

Speakers:

Jacqueline Proven, Repository Support Officer, University of St Andrews Library

Janet Aucock, Head of Cataloguing and Repository Services, University
of St Andrews

Angela Laurins, Library Learning Services Manager, University of Edinburgh

If you are unable to join the live event, please register anyway as a
recording will be made available to all who register. The slides will
also be available after the webinar.

Feedback from September's webinar: "These are really useful webinars
for topping up your current awareness of different topics in a short
time - we are all time poor and I find the UKSG webinars really help
me to keep up to date without wading through masses of material." -
Catherine Phillpotts, London Metropolitan University. 87% of survey
respondents would recommend September's webinar.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to welcoming you to the webinar.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate
UKSG