LIBLICENSE-L  December 2014

LIBLICENSE-L December 2014

Re: Question: Modifications to Titles in Journal Packages

Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:25:22 -0500

From: Karin Wikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:35:58 -0500

For us, we'd only be likely to notice if something our users use
regularly disappears.  20 journals no one uses could disappear, and we
probably wouldn't notice.  But if the one journal some faculty member
uses all the time disappeared, then there'd be a big problem.  It's a
good question, and not one I'd given a lot of thought.  I'll be
interested to read other folks' replies.

Karin

Karin Wikoff
Electronic and Technical Services Librarian
Ithaca College Library
953 Danby Rd
Ithaca, NY 14850

Phone: 1-607-274-1364