Current Liblicense Archive - How much does everything cost?

List archives since November 2011, after the list migrated to the Center for Research Libraries.

How much does everything cost?

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:25:10 -0500

From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:09:08 -0500

A couple weeks ago I posted a question on this list on how much it
would cost to acquire every peer-reviewed journal.  A lively and
highly informative discussion ensued (much of it offline).  I have
written up a summary of some of the key points at the Scholarly
Kitchen:

http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2015/02/18/what-would-it-cost-to-buy-everything/

I want to thank everyone who participated in this discussion.  I found
it to be fascinating.  I am resigned to the fact that there is no
answer--or at least no single answer--to this question.

Joe Esposito

--
Joseph J. Esposito
Processed Media