Invitation to join STM’s consultation – article sharing on Scholarly Collaboration Networks

Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:43:29 -0500

From: Fred Dylla <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:01:29 +0000

Colleagues,

The International Association of Scientific, Technical and Medical
Publishers (STM) (http://www.stm-assoc.org/) has initiated a formal
consultation on the sharing of published articles via scholarly
collaboration networks (SCNs). STM is reaching out to stakeholders to
invite and encourage wide participation in the consultation. We have
sent more than a dozen invitations to various library consortia around
the world, and believe that individual subscribers to LIBLICENSE might
also be interested in participating as you share the commitment to
meeting the needs of researchers..

In effort to ensure that we capture as much feedback for consideration
as possible, we invite LIBLICENSE subscribers to submit their ideas,
impressions or support through official  channels, hosted on the STM
website: http://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015.
The consultation is open through April 10th.

Fred Dylla

H. Frederick Dylla

Chair, STM working group for article sharing on scholarly
collaboration networks (SCNs)

Executive Director & CEO, American Institute of Physics