Oxford University Press extends grace period for former Swets customers

Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:22:49 -0500

From: "INGLE, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:03:41 +0000

*Apologies for Cross-Posting*

Dear librarians,

As you know, Swets Information Services B.V. was declared bankrupt on
23 September 2014.  We recognise that bankruptcy of Swets has
complicated this year's renewal process and has caused delays while
former customers of Swets make alternative arrangements.  We have
therefore extended the gracing of any online subscriptions held by
Swets customers for a further two weeks until Friday the 13th of
March.

To ensure you do not lose access any  subscriptions previously held
with Swets it is essential that you or your agent send payment for
your renewals to us by Friday the 6th of March.  Please contact us at
[log in to unmask] and let us know whether you:

· Have already renewed your subscriptions in the last 10 working days
(please let us know when you renewed and which agent you used, if
relevant)

· Have not yet made arrangements to renew

· Are renewing your access to these titles as part of an OUP
collection or consortia deal for 2015

· Are not intending to renew

If you know that you or your agent has sent payment to OUP more than
10 working days ago there is no need to contact us.

If you wish to renew direct with OUP and require a renewal notice,
please let us know and we will arrange to send you one as soon as
possible.  Further information on the direct renewal process can be
found on our website:

http://www.oxfordjournals.org/en/access-purchase/pricing-and-ordering/policy.html

Yours sincerely

Laura Ingle

Senior Marketing Manager, Institutional Marketing
On Behalf of Journals Customer Services
Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press