Take the survey of institutional digital repositories and receive a free copy of the report generated from the survey data

Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:44:19 -0400

From: Primary Research Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:46:57 -0400

Primary Research Group, Inc. is surveying research oriented academic
and other research libraries about their institutional digital
repositories.  We invite you to participate in our survey by filling
out the survey form in exchange for a free pdf copy of the report when
it is published. Your institution will be listed as a contributor but
all the information that you provide is absolutely confidential; all
data is amalgamated in a statistical package; no data is presented for
individual institutions. To take the survey follow the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SurveyInstitutionalDigitalRepositories2016

James Moses, Research Director
Primary Research Group Inc.
2753 Broadway #156