Tomorrow at 10.30am EDT / 2.30pm GMT: Twitter Party - Online Research Management

Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:08:03 -0400

From: "Bell, Jodie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:46:12 +0000

Only 1 day left to register for the Road to Research Twitter party!

- How do you approach online research?
- Has your experience of research management changed with the advent
of new online tools?
- How are you teaching online research management skills?

Taylor & Francis are hosting a Twitter party tomorrow during which we
would like to learn more about librarians' and researchers' views and
experiences of digital research practices. Join us for an hour long
discussion to explore current digital research practices, share tips
and tricks, and gain new ideas.

Simply sign in to Twitter to join the party at 2.30pm GMT (10.30am
EDT), using #rd2research to follow the discussion.

To receive follow up information on our findings from the Twitter
party, please pre-register for the event at http://bit.ly/rd2research.
Those who pre-register will also be entered into a prize draw to win
one of four Amazon vouchers.

Is this your first Twitter party? No need to fear! View our Twitter
discussion guide which covers the basics for joining in and further
information on what we plan to cover:

http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/twitterparty/

Jodie Bell - Communications Manager
Taylor & Francis Group