From: "Adrian " <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:56:18 -0500

The Charlesworth Group and CCC help Chinese publishers reach new markets

We are pleased to announce that The Charlesworth Group will be working with  Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC) to help CCC to expand its services into Chinese language rights licensing. The Charlesworth Group and CCC will help Chinese publishers reach new global secondary rights markets and better understand copyright and licensing opportunities.

As experts in the Chinese market, The Charlesworth Group will be providing the knowledge and means for CCC to expand its existing services and open up new market opportunities through building links with Chinese institutions.

CCC has paid more than $1 billion in royalties to rightsholders over the past 10 years, and continues to provide copyright licensing solutions to companies of all sizes, as well as academic institutions, law firms, healthcare organizations and government agencies.  To Chinese publishers, working with CCC presents great benefits to expand their brand name in the world as well as generating more profit. It helps publishers generate revenues from the reuse of their work, expand into new markets, explore new business models, and also track the reuse of their content.

About Copyright Clearance Center, Inc.

Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), the rights licensing experts, is a global rights broker for the world's most sought after materials, including in- and out-of-print books, journals, newspapers, magazines, images, blogs and ebooks.  Founded in 1978 as a not-for-profit organization, CCC provides smart solutions that simplify the licensing of content that lets businesses and academic institutions quickly get permission to use copyright-protected materials, while compensating publishers and content creators for the use of their works. For more information, visit www.copyright.com.

About The Charlesworth Group

The Charlesworth Group offers customizable and trusted publishing services, innovating and educating from our global office base across 3 continents: Asia, Europe and North America. We specialize in China sales and marketing, cutting edge XML workflows, and Author & Education services. Our powerful publishing tools and experienced staff support clients with project management, editorial and educational services. We help publishers evolve their publishing practices. For more information, visit www.charlesworth-group.com