From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:44:44 +0400

Hi:  I'm not sure if your system allows for the use of a VPN.  If so,
access a VPN, re-route through a German city, and you're in business.

Regards

Ken

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education