From: "Lewis, Ruth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:33:09 +0000

Does anyone have any information about K-theory [ISSN 0920-3036
0920-2036 ]   (formerly on Springer site but completely gone for over
a month now).  I have emailed Springer (no response), CLOCKSS
(checking on it) and Portico (no response).  I recently got a report
from SerialsSolutions that said: Our data team received the following
information about the title in question; "K-Theory had to be removed
from Springerlink due to a legal conflict".

If you know what’s going on or  where this content might be available
online, I would be grateful for the information.

Thank you.

Ruth Lewis, Librarian
Biology, Math, History of Science-Medicine-Technology
Scholarly Communications
Washington University in St. Louis