From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:59:52 -0400

Dear Ms. Habre,

IOP Publishing has very recently produced a simplified guide to copyright for our authors that you might find a useful starting point for your research.  Here is a link:

http://cms.iopscience.org/c3f526ba-8d66-11e2-bd23-e50acbc9fd86/index.html

While there will be jurisdictional differences, as we are governed by UK copyright law, a lot of the core information and the glossary are international. We are currently working on a global version that I can share with this list when it is finalized if there is interest from the community.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if we can provide additional information.

With regards,
Sharice

- - -
Sharice P. Collins