From: "Jim O'Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:39:47 -0400

I don't have my regular Sunday opportunity for codex counting on the
Acela any more, but here's a snapshot:  on a weekday Acela (when I
expect more people doing work, fewer relaxing) of 215 people, 6 are
reading codex books and two more such books are at unattended seats
looking purposeful.  I say this as one taking the train to speak
tomorrow on the future of the book, who never thought to put a codex
in his bag this morning but am awash with reading choices on my
devices.

That said, the favorite book on this train by far is Face.

Jim O'Donnell