From: Kathleen Shearer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:02:37 -0400

Dear Liblicense subscribers,

You may recall that COAR (Confederation of Open Access Repositories)
convened a Task Force to review current practices for open access licensing
clauses.
We published a report of our findings last year, which is available here: Open
Access Clauses in Publishers' Licenses
<https://www.coar-repositories.org/activities/repository-content/licenses-task-force/>

At the upcoming ICOLC meeting in Lisbon, Portugal I would like to present
the results of this review and an overview of existing OA clauses in
publishers licenses.

In an effort to provide the most up-to-date information, I would like to
ask if you have any updates about new clauses or licenses in the past year. Can
you please get in touch if you are currently working on this type of
language in your license, and/or have introduced language into your
licenses related to:

(1) rights for deposit into a repository
(2) rights to re-use content (e.g. text/content mining)
(3) or, if you are implementing the draft LIBLICENSE Model License language