From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 13:53:51 +0000

Shirley, can you tell us what it means that you¹re ³expected to renew
(your) subscription²? If the journal is fully OA, then regardless of what
Nature expects or wants you to do, you will have access to all future
content whether you renew or not. Is it possible that you¹re being invited
to renew your print subscription?

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library, University of Utah