From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:07:25 -0500

Dear Liblicense Readers:  In 2014, *liblicense-l* and the CRL listserve
have processed 1025 messages, including the announcement of our new Model
License software, released in early December in 2014, along with news of
the accompanying software to be available soon.  See:

http://liblicense.crl.edu/licensing-information/model-license/

In celebration of the year past, we'll be taking a short and well-earned
break.

Anything particularly newsworthy or interesting may be processed during our
little vacation; in general, postings in the queue will resume on 4 January
2015.

We wish you a very happy holiday season and a 2015 full of amazing dreams
and significant accomplishments.

Ann Okerson/for Liblicense-l

​