From: Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:55:34 +0000

According to the amendments that came into force in June 2014, the provision is added as section 29 (4B) to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act of 1988:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2014/1372/regulation/3/made

Kevin L. Smith, M.L.S., J.D.
Director, Copyright and Scholarly Communications
Duke University Libraries