From: Brett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 08:20:42 +0300

Qatar has had a national license for a number of propriety databases and operates the Bloomsbury Qatar open access family of journals.

I'm on the systems/electronic resources side, so my concerns centre around integration and management.

The national license though the Qatar National Library is only a few years old. The concerns we have run into centre around lack of control, lack of ability to customize, access through EZproxy for out-of-country researchers and the impact this could have on funding levels.

Please feel free to contact me off-list for more details.

Brett Williams
Systems Librarian
College of the North Atlantic - Qatar