From: Sandra Wenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:23:55 +0000

Any help on this would be deeply appreciated, since I am a relative
newcomer to this particular matter.

One of our nursing professors says that she believes there are some
publishers (didn’t know who) who tend to restrict students who submit an
article to one of their journals from subsequently including that article
in the student’s dissertation/thesis. Some of our students’ dissertations
here must contain 3 published articles, so this can be a real problem.

If anyone could let me know the names of these publishers, that would be
wonderful.

Thank you.

Sandy Wenner

Sandra L. Wenner, MLS, JD

Interim Director

Library of Rush University Medical Center

600 S. Paulina Street, Suite 577

Chicago, IL 60612-3832