From: Carla Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 21:30:34 +0000

There is still time for you to submit a session or poster proposal for the
2016 Kraemer Copyright Conference at UCCS. We are seeking proposals for
excellent break-out sessions, poster sessions, and contributed papers on
copyright issues and best practices. Topics should address some type of
library copyright issue or a related topics such as open access, scholarly
communications, or licensing issues. All proposals are due by 12pm
(Mountain Standard Time) on January 15, 2016. Visit this webpage to learn
more about the proposal submission process:

http://www.uccs.edu/copyright/kraemerconference/proposals.html

Registration for the 2016 Kraemer Copyright Conference will open in late
January 2016. Once again, this year's conference registration will be free
to all attendees thanks to our generous sponsors.

If you have any questions regarding this event or the proposal submission
process please contact me at 719-255-3908 or [log in to unmask]

Best,

Carla Myers

Assistant Professor

Faculty Director of Access Services and Scholarly Communications

Kraemer Family Library

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs

719-255-3908