From: "Sowards, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 13:43:45 +0000

This is also the position taken by the Michigan State University Libraries. The university expects that retired faculty will continue to participate in active scholarship, and they continue to have access to a variety of supporting services, including remote access to licensed content. I have asked around in the past among some of our peers, and they hold the same position.

Steven Sowards
Associate Director for Collections
Michigan State University Libraries
366 W. Circle Drive