From: "Guédon Jean-Claude" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 00:59:17 +0000

Indeed an impressive site, and worth supporting, and worth extending.

What we need now is the same for Big Deal (or similar) contracts, despite the scandalous confidentiality clauses.

Incidentally, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay publish or provide their national figures. I have them.

The publi-oligarchs have been playing the divide-and-conquer game far too long. This strategy must be beaten and it should not be more difficult than getting the Panama papers... :-)

Jean-Claude Guédon

________________________________

From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 09:49:22 -0400

A site worth a look -- very impressive; check out the tabs, for example:

http://treemaps.intact-project.org/apcdata/openapc/#publisher/

The Open APC initiative releases datasets on fees paid for open access
journal articles by universities and research institutions under an
open database license. Open APC, which is also supported by theDINI
Working Group Electronic Publishing, is located at Bielefeld
University Library. Since October 2015 Open APC ist part of the INTACT
project.

http://treemaps.intact-project.org/