From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:18:38 -0400

Hello, liblicense-l colleagues:  For a program at the upcoming
Charleston Conference, we'd like to develop a list of what readers
think have been some important events or developments in legal issues
related to libraries and publishers.  These could be court cases,
rulings, news items, etc. For example, a few items are listed below,
to get you started.  Send items, and please describe if needed.

Reply here or write me directly at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you, Ann Okerson

Starter Examples

* Marrakesh Treaty for the blind goes into effect September 2016
* SciHub
* Maria Pallante leaves US Copyright Office