From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:27:43 +0000

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that we have appointed a new Head of Technology to lead the development of new open-source tools at eLife.

Paul Shannon, who brings approximately 13 years' experience in technology and software development to eLife, will work closely with our Head of Product to oversee the delivery of complex software products in support of research communication.

These products, some of which are to be announced in the coming months, will significantly expand eLife’s contributions to open-source software and changing the way research is presented and used.

Please see the link to the full announcement, for your reference: https://elifesciences.org/elife-news/elife-appoints-new-head-of-technology-to-lead-open-source-tool-development

If you would like any further information, then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Emily

Emily Packer
Press Officer