It is more of citizens' fault than Facebook's. Facebook can't stop friends
forwarding fake news to friends. It says more about our state of education
than anything else.

---
Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian / Associate Professor
Editor DOAJ (www.doaj.org)
Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, USA.  1-309-677-2839
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~chen/